Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All Apologies.





























As some of you may recall last month there was some fan art posted by Bryy Miller that caused a bit of a stir in the Zuda Competiton.  A lot of people have a lot of questions about just what happened and whose angry with who and all that.  Well, I got together with Thunderchickens artist 3!ll and made a comic about it.

I think the above should settle all scores and heal any wounds, and guess what, NewBot's actually saying something this time! Translate here.  A big thanks goes out to 3!ll for being part of this thing!  I highly recommend that you all check out his awesome comics, just click his name above.

The live drawing was canceled last night but I will be LIVE tonight @9PM EST.  Come on over to The Brew and watch me create wonderous silly cartoons right before your eyes as I answer any and all questions.  Simple fun.

-chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis