Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Mallrats.


























Haha!  ?  Yes.  I'm back, and after a really long, insanly rough, overall quite rewarding month.  I fought the good fight for a DC Comics contract and in the end NewBot took the silver! Yay Silver!

I missed you guys though and I missed doing Decaf.  But now I am returned (I didn't know that was a real word. Interesting) and ready to give you dear reader, the comic joy bliss five days a week!

So a little note about the above.  It's based on true events that occured during my youth.  Yes, other slightly impoverished rejected 90's youth and I liked to go to a place and harrass rich people as they indulged in useless consuming.  It was fun.  I hope you enjoy it.

Okay, I've talked long enough now so I will go away.  BUT, yes but, come MONDAY (when I return) it will be....
THE DECAFFEINATED COFFEE CAPTION CONTEST OF AWESOME II!
It's where I draw a comic, you come up with a caption for the comic you win free art and things.  More details come Monday.  Man, it's good to be back.
-chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis