Thursday, January 21, 2010

Color Ink Book VOL. 6



Hello everyone!  Decaf is still on a vacation but will be coming back in a little over a week, how sweet is that?  Very sweet indeed.  BUT If you can't wait to get some Chuck Harrison art work view the above image and simply click it.

     For yes, I am one of the artists who've contributed artwork to Color Ink Book VOL. 6! This makes me happy, but what would make me even happier is if you clicked the clown's face and threw down $10 for a copy.  And hey, just to sweeten the pot if you do this and see me at a con or other public appearence have your copy ready for I will sign it and draw for you an original sketch.  Yes I will, and everything will be right as rain.

Go now dear readers and get your copy of Color Ink Book VOL. 6 Today. You'll be happy that you did.

1 comment:

Color Ink Book said...

I can't believe your pages in the book made me laugh out loud! Awesome work my brother.

ShareThis