Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Holy crap you did it!




Hello all! I'm posting a second comic today and the reason being: Wooohhhaaaa! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I stepped away from the lil mac for a bit to play with my son and make him some french style lunch (fruit, cheese, bread, cheese) and when I got back I checked my email. In my inbox was a 'Notification of Donation Received' email from pay pal and guess what, it covers the rest of the balance! Yay!

This benefactor person wishes to remain anonymous and hey, it's his or her right! So lets just say that Santa was the one to help me out....and a little early to.

Okay, so what this means for you and me. I will be ordering the new Wacom today and getting it in about two weeks. The Daily Comic Retrospective will be up and running until then, The Brew on Livestream will not. Once I get the new tablet Decaffeinated Coffee will resume it's normal daily updates and The Brew will be on every Wednesday @9PM EST.

No comments:

ShareThis