Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Redrawn comics of frolics past for submission consideration 4/7



This comic has a special meaning to me. When I was just a wee Chuck living and growing in the humid industrial tropics of southern Florida there was still a great many things that I couldn't do. One of them being an in-ability to look over the tops of gas station counters. The only thing I could really see aside from the gut of the cashier were the Florida lotto signs. They featured a big pink flamingo. The zoo also had dozens of these odd birds and I was always happy to see them. As far as the above comic is concerned...well, its special because its the first. Not the first one I ever drew, but its the first because I used to scream the punch line at the flamingos in the zoo who had both feet in the drink. -chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis