Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Gift To You Parts 3-5...

So dear readers here are the three remaining pages from Santa Story. They are in their raw state. Very raw state. Reason being that my Wacom pen tablet which I use to draw is not working.  This makes number two in a little less than a year. Crap.

Well, be that as it may the pages are kind of done and once I get the replacement tablet (always remember to register those things online) you will all get to see the finished wonders of a really fun project. Have a wonderful holiday filled with less stress than it undoubtedly will have. 

-Chuck Harrison








Yay that's it! Wasn't that super awesome fun? One last note...Decaf will be back in it's usual rant form once I get the Wacom all up and beautiful again. Thanks!

No comments:

ShareThis