Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cute Asian Girl Rants! Title track



Hello Everyone! Instead of a comic I have for you today a short video I made for a YouTube show I'm directing and editing which is called 'Cute Asian Girl Rants!'

I'm really quite happy with how it turned out seeing as how I've never, ever done any video editing in my life. And yes, I drew the Peanut picture and made the whole Scandalous Productions poster thing.  So There is drawing involved.

All you have to do is click on the play button and let the insanity run rampant around your home or work place.  Yes. And if for some strange reason you really enjoyed this little vid the full show will be on the YouTube soon!  I'll have a link to it and everything! Enjoy.

And if for some reason the video above does not work you could always click HERE.

-chuckHarrison.

No comments:

ShareThis