Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Art Special: Graduation Card.

Hello all you wonderful readers of Decaffeinated Coffee. On this Saturday I have something to give to you for a suggested donation of $5.00. YES it is a rather magnificent card for someone you know who has just graduated from some educational institution wither it be state funded or private.

Simply click on the above image and tell your printer to print it.  Then fold it in half. Write something on the inside like 'Wow man, I can't believe you passed, there really must be a God!' and if the person you give this card to really loves you more than ever, please consider giving me five dollars. The pay-pal link is to your left over there
<------ see it? I know you do.

Okay, that's all. Enjoy your weekend. I love you all.

-chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis