Monday, March 22, 2010

Clouds on Pills!

Happy Monday dear readers.  I know, I know, this is going to be another long week.  Unless that is, you're on vacation, and if that's the case then all of us do not like you, we envy you.  Envy leads to hate and hate leads to...me being a bigger dork than I'd like to admit.

So yes, please go and give my drawing 5 whole monkey heads over at the Paul Frank Art Attack Contest of Awesome!  I think you can do this more than once because despite having over 144 ratings my piece is still below 3 monkey heads. 

This means that people who do not like me are trying very hard to keep myself and the magnificint Shannon Wheeler out of the pages of Juxtapoz Magazine.  They are, for lack of a better term, gnarly poop eaters. Yes, and we shall prove their sophomoric deeds to be fruitless, dear readers! We shall stand up and declare something powerful with meaning, we shall give that doodle 5 monkey heads!

Okay, I'm off my soap box. Enjoy the comic and in the words of the Mayor of Bluffington, 'Vote for me!'

-chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis