Sunday, September 6, 2009

Listen to the worm.


Well hello again folks. A quick little reminder to all of you dear readers that starting tomorrow I will be giving all of you a week long sneak peak at my up coming comic NewBot which will be published in the London comics anthology KrazyBov.

Hope you tune in next week for all the robotic action!

Also, since I'm always asked similar questions about the getting of ideas and the executing of them I decided to give you all a behind the scenes look at Decaffeinated Coffee via Drunk Duck. Here is where I will post everything from the initial sketches to the inks to the final comics along with notes. If you ever really wanted to find out about how my strange mind works than this is your chance!

In closing, I leave you with this! -chuckHarrison

No comments:

ShareThis