Friday, September 4, 2009

The Lightswitch.


Hey everyone! Just to let you know (in case you don't already) I'm getting published across the pond! A London England anthology called KrazyBov has accepted a 10 page story of mine entitled NewBot. To celebrate my English invasion I will be presenting pages 1-5 of this tale next week! So you get 1/2 the story, and if you want to see more there will be a link that you can click to pre-order issue 7 which is the one I appear in.

So gear up because starting next Monday you will get a special sneak preview of NewBot which is appearing in KrazyBov comics!-chuckHarrison

Also, are you following me on twitter yet? No? well, you don't know what you're missing out on then! Do it today! Just click here!

1 comment:

THE GUYS said...

Good for you! You Deserve it. Great stuff!!

THE GUYS

ShareThis